Foundation / Corporation
U.S. Trust, Bank of America - Roy and Christine Sturgis Charitable Trust
03/01/20 11:59 PM
Grants to Arkansas and Texas nonprofit organizations to promote and support high quality cultural, educational, healthcare, and human services programming for local residents. Requests for the following types of grants are encouraged: project-related, medical research, capital, and endowment campaigns.
Approximately 65% of the Trust's annual distributions are made within the state of Arkansas. The remaining 35% of grants are distributed within the state of Texas. For grants made within the state of Texas, strong preference is given to organizations located in the Dallas area.
Funding for start-up programs and limited general operating requests will also be considered.
GrantWatch ID#: 178865
The majority of grants from the Sturgis Charitable Trust are 1 year in duration. On occasion, multi-year support is awarded.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/Login.aspx?sid=1116
To discuss the application process or for questions about this foundation, contact the Texas office: email@example.com
Please indicate the foundation name in the email subject line.
USA: Arkansas; Texas
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants of up to $50,000 to researchers affiliated with USA qualified institutions for research in the field of pediatric oncology. Applicants must submit an LOI prior to submitting a full application. Funding is intended to increase the institution's capacity to conduct
Grants of $1,000 to Arkansas nonprofit neighborhood organizations for community improvement projects. Funding is intended to promote events and activities that will have a direct and lasting impact on the quality of life in local communities. Grants must benefit residen
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Matching grants of up to $10,000 to USA nonprofits and government units operating youth baseball or softball programs in eligible midwest states for major field renovations. Applicants in Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and South Dakota may apply.
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Donations to USA nonprofit organizations for programming support for arts, pre-K-12 education, and literacy programs across the country. In addition, sponsorship opportunities are provided to USA for-profit and nonprofit organizations focusing on literacy, the arts, a
Grants to USA nonprofits for activities that positively impact people around the world and their communities. Support is primarily given to programs in the areas of architecture and the arts, education, addressing the needs of underserved communities, and scientific res