GrantWatch Knowledge Base
A collection of answers to your frequently asked questions about nonprofit and business funding, grants, and operations.
Where can I find emergency financial resources to help with hardships resulting from COVID-19?
With an increase in hardships due to the COVID-19 pandemic, GrantWatch has compiled this list of financial resources for its users.
Please note: this list is an informational resource. We are adding resources as we become aware of them.
Grants for Nonprofits
Grants for Small Businesses
Grants for Individuals
Grants for Entreprenuers
Grants for Startups
Disability Grants for Individuals
Where can I find emergency financial resources to help with COVID-19 hardships?
Resources for Nonprofit
- Grant funding for coronavirus (COVID-19) – There are 1,017 COVID-19 grants and loans for nonprofit.
- Find Your State Association of Nonprofits map – Click on your state to find your nonprofit state association’s website on the National Council of Nonprofits’ map. Your state association will have additional local resources as well as the latest COVID-19 news affecting nonprofits in your area.
- CARES Act: How to Apply for Nonprofit Relief Funds – This guide was created by Independent Sector
- State Public Policy Resources on COVID-19 – This page presents COVID-19 resources relating to state-level public policies. The page was compiled by The National Council of Nonprofits. It provided nonprofit-specific materials from state officials and useful resources on what states are doing in response to COVID-19.
- Esri (GIS) Disaster Response Program – Esri is providing the ArcGIS Hub Coronavirus Response template. It’s complimentary for a six-month subscription of ArcGIS Online with ArcGIS Hub Basic. The ArcGIS Hub is a framework to build your own website to visualize and analyze the COVID-19 crisis in the context of your organization’s or community’s population and assets.
- Nationwide list of community foundation relief efforts – A list of more than 600 U.S. community foundations in all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia. These foundations have created relief funds to support those affected by COVID-19 — directing critical relief to local nonprofits and partnering with local governments and health organizations to help contain its spread.
- New York Council of Nonprofits, Inc. – They provide no-cost consulting services for all New York State nonprofits. They help nonprofits to navigate federal emergency loan programs.
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants & Refugees COVID-19 Resources – They list resources for nonprofit organizations working with immigrants & refugees.
- The NDN Collective COVID-19 Response Project – NDN Collective’s mission is to build the collective power of Indigenous Peoples, communities, and Nations to exercise our inherent right to self-determination while fostering a world that is built on a foundation of justice and equity for all people and the planet. They Provide immediate relief to Tribal Nations, front line Indigenous-led organizations, and individuals who are providing essential services to Indigenous communities in North America during the COVID-19 pandemic within the next 15-45 days to provide gap resources during this health crisis.
- Wild Apricot COVID-19 Relief – Free three-month sponsored plan for any organization that is 100% dedicated to COVID-19 relief efforts.