Grants to Arkansas nonprofit organizations and agencies to benefit the local community in eligible locations. Funding is intended for proposals that address community needs and public policy priorities or that incorporate new ideas. Eligible programs and activities are located in Union County, or directly benefit Union County residents.
The Union County Community Foundation makes most of its grants to tax-exempt, private agencies classified as 501 (c)(3) organizations as defined by the Internal Revenue Service. UCCF may also make grants to governmental agencies.
UCCF does not award grants for political purposes. Except in the case of donor advised or designated funds, Union County Community Foundation does not typically award grants to individuals or organizations for religious purposes, for capital outlay or capital campaigns, for endowments or for salaries.
Grant applications will not be considered from an organization that is past due in submitting its Post Grant Evaluation report to UCCF.
- January 15 UCCF Announces Grant Application Process
- February 1 – 16 UCCF Accepts Online Grant Applications
- February 20- March 6 UCCF Grants Committee Reviews Applications
- March Board Meeting UCCF Board of Directors Acts on Grant Recommendations
- March 16 UCCF Mails Announcements
- April - TBD UCCF Awards Grants